If you were a Fitzroy kid in the 1950s and 1960s then you;
- Swam at the Fitzroy Baths
- Watched a movie at The Regent Picture Theatre
- Visited the Fitzroy Library
- Attended George Street State Primary School
- Walked past the Marshalite traffic signals on the corner of Brunswick Street and Johnston Street
- Bought groceries at SSW supermarket
- Used or played with a phone in a phone booth at the Post Office
- Played in a cobbled blue stone lane way
- Collected and sold empty beer bottles to the bottle yard (corner of Fitzroy Street and Kerr Street)
- Returned empty soft drink bottles to milk bars and received a deposit back.
Can you think of any other activities you did?