I’m a part time writer whose current project is a memoir about growing up in the then working class suburb of Fitzroy (Melbourne’s first suburb), during the 1950s and the 1960s. It’s due for publication early 2023.
I’ve already started my second memoir, which has a basketball theme, covering the years 1969-1989. I decided to do this after readers of my first memoir wanted to know what happened next.
Other published works include;
- Many Paths One Destination – Nine Martial Artists Share Their Journeys. I created, coordinated, coedited and contributed to this publication.
- Tai Chi – A Step by Step Guide to Complete Relaxation. An illustrated black and white workbook.
- Sandringham Sabres – The first 25 years – 1974-1999. This e-book covers the early history of the Southern Basketball Association. I compiled, edited and published the e-book
- Chris Chats … about the good the bad the sad and the funny. A selection of short quirky posts from my Chris Chats website.
- How to Lose Customers Without Really Trying – the A-Z Guide. I co-authored this humouros e-book with Sue James. It has 25 short articles with Bee cartoons to illustrate the tips offered.
- Several articles published in various magazines on the subjects of wellbeing, sport performance and business.
You can also learn more about the other work I do as a professional trainer on sport performance and wellbeing using practical Tai Chi skills on Chris Chi and BJ Seminars International.